Monday, July 26, 2010

Christine in Action

Christine and I first met at one of my photos shoots where the makeup artist couldn't make it.  Fellow photographer Chris Maxwell said he knew someone might be able to make it.  So he gave her a call and she said she was available.  Talk about a life saver for the photo shoots. Long story short that's how we met.

Christine being also being model and makeup artist we talked we talked about doing a shoot and working  projects together.  The first time I met her knew a direction I wanted gravitate towards. That direction was some what editorial with action.  With all the movement it was hard for her to not keep to smile on her face but I was  leaning towards something with more intensity.   The last photo was everything I can hope for and more.  She nailed what the essence of what I was going for.  It was a joy working with someone so much creativity and hope to do more projects with her. Here are the some of the images from that day.





Mark Anthony is a Washington, DC based photographer serving metropolitan DC, Maryland and Virgina area.

To contact him and to book your photo session visit: www.m-anthony.com

2 comments:

  1. christine!! awesome shoot. where you jumping on a bed or something. great shoot mark. gus

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey gus. it was christine raw athletic ability to just float in mid air. :)

    ReplyDelete