Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Audia in the Summer Funk

I meet Audia at the Baltimore Summer Funk Meet and Greet. These photos were taken in 99 degree heat. Talk about a scorcher! The hot weather didn't phase Audia and she remained energetic though out the day. No mountain was high enough or the blazing heat got in her way. True story Audia climbed up a very steep hit in heals to get to the location where a large tree stood. I wish I took a photo of the long and steep incline and her climbing it in heals. It was an adventure and pleasure photographing her. Here are some of the photos taken that day.





In this last photo I wanted to deplict an angelic feel.


Mark Anthony is a Washington, DC based photographer serving metropolitan DC, Maryland and Virgina area.

To contact him and to book your photo session visit: www.m-anthony.com

3 comments:

  1. Great pics!....Beautiful women!...just FYI: "Her name is Audrey" =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL,FYI to Anonymous, Thank you for looking out for me but Audia Faith is my model name. Come a little closer to know who I am! Audrey aka Audia

    ReplyDelete