Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A day in the sun with Emilie.

It was a hot humid when I met the actress Emilie Pratt at the Leesa Robinson Modeling and Talent Agency 2nd Annual Mansion Bikini Photoshoot.  Again I didn't stick to the theme.  I already had a theme in and that was the Beauty shoot with droplets of water. In this shoot with Emilie I wanted to push our session in a different direction.  I tend to March to the beat of my own drum.  Not sure if that a good or bad thing.

Emilie sorry making you endure the 95+ degree heat, the blazing sun and my repeated disdain for the humidity. 

Model: Emilie Pratt

Make up artist: Kristina Collins



Mark Anthony is a Washington, DC based photographer serving metropolitan DC, Maryland and Virgina area.
To contact him and to book your photo session visit: www.m-anthony.com

No comments:

Post a Comment