Sunday, November 4, 2012

Rocking it out with Francisco

Following the last series of photos I've use the same photography technique through out the day.  It's normally not my style and I have to say it's some what liberating not hauling so much gear.  I just wanted to do something different for a change.

I told Francisco when he approached me during the shoot and I said this is going to be different from what I normally do.  We have shot together in the past and he said he was up to doing something different.  He's versatile, open mined and willingness to try something new.  Such great traits for a good model.  Francisco it's always a pleasure working with you.



Please stop by his Facebook Fan page to view more of his work:  http://www.facebook.com/OfficialFrancisco

Mark Anthony is a Washington, DC based photographer serving metropolitan DC, Maryland and Virgina area.
To contact him and to book your photo session visit: www.m-anthony.com

No comments:

Post a Comment