Sunday, November 4, 2012

Partied Out

This past Saturday's theme was dubbed Partied Out!  I wanted to get a look of hard night of partying.  I want to thank Brooke the first one to agree to do the concept and Kristina Collins her creatively on the make up.

First off I wanted to give credit to Terry Richardson who has made this type of light setup/photography technique famous.  I dig his work.  I don't understand why other photographers give him grief and call him a hack?  I guess with success comes jealousy and envy?  Someone once said "jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius".

The style is raw. It's all about the subject and the story it tells.  I always say when photographing people the photos are about the subject and not about the photographer.  It's the job of the photographer to get the emotion out of the subject.  


And please visit Brooke and Nelson Facebook pages and show them some LOVE.  They are both talents at Leesa Robinson Agency.


Mark Anthony is a Washington, DC based photographer serving metropolitan DC, Maryland and Virgina area.
To contact him and to book your photo session visit: www.m-anthony.com

No comments:

Post a Comment