Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Rooftop Shoot

My travels took me to Frederick Maryland this past weekend. I've never been to the historic district of Fredrick Maryland just the outskirts.  Maybe next time I pass visit a place I should take time to explore the town.  Now on to why I was there.  The Leesa Robinson Agency was hosting a shoot at the Sweet Memories Candy Store.  It was called the "Eye Candy Photoshoot".

I have to admit I'm not into "Eye Candy" photography.  It's just not my thing.  It's a bit too cheeky for my taste.  Maybe I'm just getting old.  But I'll come up with some creative ways to call it my own.  Oh before I forget thanks to ViveLush for doing the make up that day.  I never got to meet her in person.

Now on to some of the photos.  I've going to break this up into several blog post.  For now here is a few shots that day of the actors and models that attended my shoot.  Not too much of the candy themed in the following photos other then Francisco.  He had some make candy themed make-up.



Mark Anthony is a Washington, DC based photographer serving metropolitan DC, Maryland and Virgina area.
To contact him and to book your photo session visit: www.m-anthony.com

No comments:

Post a Comment