Friday, June 8, 2012

Headshot Proofs

When shooting actor's headshots, clients ask me how would their photos look after they are printed out.  Here are some proofs I email clients for approval before they are sent to the photo lab for printing.

When printing I work only with a photo lab that understands that your headshot prints can get your foot in the door to the career that you want. That’s why when I send out my prints the lab I work with specializes in headshot printing, all headshots are printed on true profashional Kodak or Fuji  photo paper in a real photo lab, for the best quality. The lab I work are professionals who are all about color management.  This insures your photos come out right.  For me it's about quality control and to make sure you get a quality product.





Mark Anthony is a Washington, DC based photographer serving metropolitan DC, Maryland and Virgina area.
To contact him and to book your photo session visit: www.m-anthony.com

No comments:

Post a Comment