Monday, December 20, 2010

Wedding: Marybeth & Tom

It was a joyous fall day. What made the day so joyous is was warm energy that came from Marybeth and Tom. They are truly an amazing couple. They made me feel like I was a long lost friend with their kindness.  It was a pleasure documenting their wedding and here are the some of photos I took.

The ceremony took place at Saint Thomas More Cathedral.






















We moved outside the church to take a few photos. I just loved the flowers.





Now it was off to Rosslyn for the portrait session.








It was a honored to capture Marybeth and Tom's special day and I thank Hennessey for asking me to come along. Team Hennessey, Zhia and Mark photograph another wedding together.

Mark Anthony is a Washington, DC based photographer serving metropolitan DC, Maryland and Virgina area.

To contact him and to book your photo session visit: www.m-anthony.com

No comments:

Post a Comment