Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fells Point Meet and Greet

It was one of those Sundays I wanted to sleep in. OK I want to sleep in every weekend but you have to go out and see the world. That was motivation and it was an event I've told myself I would attend. So I give my friend Mary a call to make sure she is ready to make the trip up to Baltimore. When she picked up she was still asleep and wanted to sleep in. Who can blame a person for wanting to sleep in after a night of partying. But I think I laid a guilt trip on her because we planned a few weeks back to go to this event. Upon Arrival I get to meet Cassandra our unknowing muse for the day. She is a stylist turned model for the day.

It was a good thing we didn't spend the day under the covers. I was able to gain a new friend, hang out with friend, see old buddies and meet new people. Plus the day was full of excitement. Hey what not to like about going on a road trip, eating out by the water front, drinking booze and taking photos.






During the shoot I wanted to use available light. OK I used the available light I brought with me. During the shoot I demonstrated some light techniques I'll plan on teaching during one of workshops I plan on teaching in the near future. I thought I'd share.


Muse: Chasandra MUA: Mary Fairchild



Muse: Crystal


More photos and a video to come....

Mark Anthony is a Washington, DC based photographer serving metropolitan DC, Maryland and Virgina area.

To contact him at visit: www.m-anthony.com

Photography by Mark Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment