Tuesday, January 26, 2010

January 2010 Shoot Out

Starting the new and just getting out there to creating can hard in the winter months. We find excuses not to go out. It's cold, there is not enough day light, Santa didn't give me cool gifts this year, etc... I'm kind of glad by buddy and fellow photographer Ken said we need to shoot in the studio. Sometimes you just need some motivation and someone to say, Hey get off your rear end!

I have to admit just getting off my butt isn't motivation for me. In our world of it all about "me" sometimes you have to ask yourself, "What can I do to help?" During this shoot I wanted to help the make up artist build their or update their portfolios. What better way to start the year by giving the gift of giving? Here are some of the images taken that day. Enjoy....

Make up done by Mary Fairchild:













Make up done by Kanani Moya:









Mark Anthony is a Washington, DC based photographer serving metropolitan DC, Maryland and Virgina area.

1 comment:

  1. OMG this is amazing, i can NOT stop starring at this photo! Keep up the great work hun!

    ReplyDelete