Thursday, October 22, 2009

Photographing Pumpkin

A few weekends ago I had the pleasure and honor of photographing a long time riding buddy's baby. Raymond was so adorable and it was joy watching Raymond’s interaction with his parents. With every click of the shutter I noticed the strong parent baby bond that is seen when babies are with their parents. It was amazing thing to witness and it made me realize how precious spending time with your family is.

A wise man once told me; If you have kids hug them every time you get home from work and tell them how much you love them. Because we don't spend enough time with them and time goes by in a blink of an eye...

I'm sounding a bit mushy. Without farther a due let me present to you some of my favorite photos from the portrait session.







No comments:

Post a Comment